打印

【周年庆征文】一路相随,感谢有你sis001(英文版)

【周年庆征文】一路相随,感谢有你sis001(英文版)

I have always visited sis001.com one year and I want to say thanks to all the people who work for it. Only because you hard work , the fans of sis001.com can enjoy the beautiful life. Sis001.com is not a site of sex but a life style filled with happiness and hope.
Everybody know that in the last year sex001.com provide us the the best service just like the past few year. I think if our country can do like sis001.com , our country will because a wonderful land and there are will be more smile in the faces. I love sis001.com really and introduce it to all my friends expect girls . All my friends said it is so cool and they love it very much. before 12 years i had my first computer and had visit adult visit through my ugly modem. It is so expense and so slow, but it is so excited because I was just a boy and i never see the pussy of any girl. After 12 years of browning adult site, I must say sis001.com is the best and outstanding . I love sis001.com have three reasons: firstly   
it provide the fans in china the newest adult movie and it if free . Secondly It have some information about all the real life ,such as stocks, music, shopping , cooking, news, life attitude and some private question. It just like a life dictory and an old friend. Thirdly , I specially want to say I have a different view about sex. When i was a boy i think it is evil and dirty, but now I realize it only is a part of life, or a part of yourself. You should know , this is not a
good life without sex when you are still young and strong. I you love a girl, it is very natural to have relationships. If both of you love deeply and did nothing ,it is wasting the life. Be brave to be yourself. Love deeply and make love as
you wish. Value the girl you miss, take the girl you kiss, marry the girl you make love. Be a good man, Be a good husband and be a good dad.
Sex is good and clear just like the light of the sun. IT is the resource of life . sis001.com is so cool and just like a path to the resource. Thank you ,sis001.
本帖最近评分记录

sis001,it is very important for us ,it can make our life easier,it can help for you to find the way

没看懂,英语不好不过希望sisoo1越来越好

英文太烂了,不过想象得到内容的意思,sis001,一路走来,确实不易,希望越走越红火。

我的英文太烂的,完全看不懂

终于国庆长假能够休息下来了,忽然想静下心里写点跟工作无关的东西,才发现周年庆的征文已经结束了,好失落!

由于时间关系,我偶尔来看看,内容不错,感谢为这里工作的朋友

楼主真有才华啊 虽然我英文不是很好 还是能看懂一点

哈哈,我胡汉山又回来了!SIS第一会所就是以前的SIS啊!
以前的账号现在还能用!想死我啦!

up.
life can be harsh without sex,whereas sex is not everything.

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-6-27 14:43