打印

[snow_xefd] 【如影逐形】 第十三章 众里寻他千百度

I first come across this novel in the other website (SIS will not permit to release the name otherwise it will be an advertisement). I am immediately attracted by this novel's excellent plot, construction, choice of dictions and the presentation. But now since SIS also contains this wonderful novel, I don't think I need to go to the other website anymore.

The title of the novel, "Chasing after the Shadows" (Translated by me) immediately draws all the readers' eye sights. The word "Chasing" implies movement of excitement and actions. And the the "Shadows" implies mysteries or something unknown. All these give the reader an impression they are expected to read a novel which is full of actions, excitement and mysteries. Importantly it is the mysteries, the unknown factor which have aroused the readers' interests to look for the answer.These qualities are what a succesful novel need.

In this chapter, we are not disappointed by what the writer intends to present. There are actions everywhere. There are no dull descriptions. All movements of the story is quick and clear. The presentation of the characters is sharp in digging out the inward feelings of the main male and female's characters: the struggling of to love and to be loved.
All such presentation is made possible only by mature and well controlled of Chinese language like this writer. He is able to depict the characters in his novel so successfully that the readers are attracted to go in the world of the novel as well.

This is a great novel that no one should miss out because of its high literacy though we do not have very strong taste of sexually descriptions.
本帖最近评分记录

当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是 2024-6-16 04:03