打印

[交流] 【妖女帝国】妖女的俱乐部成员招聘中!!

给妖女翻译点国外淫妻写的东西吧,我昨天看到的,写的特别性感,希望妖女和大哥已经论坛的弟兄们喜欢

标题是:我的真实偷情生活(My True Cheating Stories )

So my BF encourages me to fuck other guys and get him "stories." So every time I fuck, I'm required to get a picture(s) and tell him what happened in full detail. So the text below was originally sent to my boyfriend. Now that you're informed...enjoy!

我男朋友鼓励我和不同的男人发生关系并且把发生的事情都写下来。所以每次我和别的男人发生关系时,我都被要求拍一张照片(或者多张)然后告诉他(男友)所有细节。所以,下面你看到的这些文字都是我发给我男朋友的短信。现在我发给你们看….希望你们喜欢!

Okay so we went up into his room. I laid on the bed, he laid next to me. We talked for a little then he pulled me closer and we started kissing. He took my pants off and ate me out for like a minute. Got the toy and put it in me. I was sore from you! took his pants off with a hard dick. Laying on my back he went in me. I rolled over and he grabbed some lube and put it on the toy. He slowly put the toy in my ass, and it didn't hurt at all! he had me hold it and went in my pussy. He took the toy and started to go in and out with it. We stayed like that until he came on my ass and then put the toy back in with cum on it. Cleaned up and left

好吧,我们在他的房间里醒来。我躺在床上,他躺在我身边。我们说了会话然后他把我拉得更靠近他一些然后我们开始接吻。他把我的内裤脱了然后亲了我了我的鲍鱼一会。他拿出一个假鸡巴。来让我疼你吧,他说。当我脱他的内裤的时候他的鸡巴已经硬硬的了。他躺在背后插入了我。我翻身趴在床上,他找了一些润滑油涂在假鸡巴上然后慢慢的把假鸡巴插到我的菊花里,然后,居然一点都不疼!他让我抓着那个假鸡巴,真鸡巴进入了我的身体。他抓过来假鸡巴然后开始来回抽插我的菊花。我们就这样一直弄着(假鸡巴插菊花真鸡巴插洞洞)直到他射精。清理干净之后我就离开了。

[ 本帖最后由 王子1983 于 2012-4-10 21:50 编辑 ]

原创翻译,这个女老外写了很多,要是大家和妖女喜欢看,我就再翻译一些,翻译不对的地方希望大家多多指正

妖女在吗?我想申请外事办主任

灌个水  大家都是这么有兴致这么闲聊

今天刚看到呀。。还能加人吗对你的照片很干性去

妖女真的很棒,以后会继续关注的,也十分感谢美女的贡献

我申请组织部长,呵呵,不知道行不

以前还混迹在自拍区的时候.
我就迷恋上了妖妖.
就想如果妖妖才和他老公做完.
我会不会去舔妖妖的小骚鲍鱼!
我可以负责的告诉你,一定要吸干你!!!